Fuss-Free Masala Bread
Tea time snacking just got easier! Put the left over bread slices to good use and make quick and easy masala bread at home
1. Add oil to a pre-heated pan.
2. Add green chillies, ginger garlic paste and chopped onions.
3. Saute the onion till it turns translucent and then add chopped tomatoes.
4. Add turmeric powder, coriander powder and coriander.
5. Mix well and allow it to soften by covering it for a few minutes.
6. Add salt and water. Let it simmer for 3-4 minutes.
7. Add the bread slices and let them soak in the gravy.
8. Allow it to steam for two minutes and serve.