This Ganapati, Nandita will show you how to make a simple yet tasty Sesame Peanut Loadoo. Make it at home and offer it to the deity.
1. Roast the peanuts for 7-8 minutes on medium flame.
2. Roast the sesame seeds for 3-4 minutes until they all pop.
3. In a mixer, grind together the roasted peanuts, sesame seeds and powdered jaggery until you get a smooth mixture. (See video.)
4. Remove this mixture into a bowl.
5. Roll into 20 laddoos. Keep refrigerated.
6. These can also be used as modak / kozhakattai fillings.