1. In a heated vessle, add in water. Once hot, put ghee, flour, salt and elaichi powder. Mix well.
2. In a pan, add in ghee, coconut and jaggery. Mix well and cook until the jaggery melts and coats the cococnut.
3. Let both these mixtures cool for a while.
4. Once cooled, knead the rice flour mix and make small dough balls.
5. Make a small bowl out if the balls, stuff them with the coconut mix and seal them.
6. Steam and serve.
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.