India Food Network
Sep 16, 2015
Coconut ladoos, popularly known as nariyal ladoos, is a traditional recipe prepared on festive occasions. This ganesh chaturthi, Smita shows easy and simple steps to make a delicious prasad at home.
1. Start by heating a pan and add your grated coconut to it. Then add some ghee and roast the coconut.
2. After it is lightly roasted, add in condensed milk and mix well on a slow flame.
3. Add some cardamom and mix.
4. Take the mixture off the heat and let it cool for a while.
5. While still slightly warm, take the mix in your hand and roll it to make ladoos.
6. Coat them with coconut flakes and serve.