Gavhache Dhirde - गव्हाचे धिरडे is a traditional Maharashtrian dish which can be had as a meal or a snack. Chef Archana uses a delicious batter full of veggies like tomatoes and onions infused with spices which is fried for a delicious serving of Gavhache Ghavan.
Wheat flour: 1 1/2 cups
Finely chopped onion: 1 cup
Turmeric powder: 1/2 tablespoon
Green chili: 1/2 teaspoon
Coriander leaves: 1 cup
Finely tomatoes: 1 cup
Jeera or cumin: 1 tablespoon
Salt to taste
Oil: 2 tablespoons
Water as required
– In a bowl add wheat flour, onion, tomatoes, turmeric powder, cumin seeds, green chilies, salt, coriander leaves, water as required and mix well.
– The consistency of the batter should be equal to the dosa batter.
– Heat a pan, spread oil on it and add a ladle full of batter on it.
– Let it shallow fry on both sides evenly.
– Our Gavhache Dhirde is ready.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
India Food Network or IFN has a mission to take Indian food to the world. It is your one-stop destination for everything food in India. We've got delicious recipes, hungry travellers and tons of culinary fun, created and curated for foodies by foodies.