A Bengali mishti gets a fusion twist. Are you trying this out?
1. Melt chocolate in a double boiler, stir very well and add 1 tbsp butter to it till the chocolate mixture is smooth and glossy.
2. Pour it in the silicon cups, then overturn the cups so the excess chocolate is drained out and the inside of the cups are coated by the chocolate.
3. Refrigerate for 25-30 minutes till the chocolate cups are set.
4. Put the paneer or chaana in a mixture and make into a smooth paste.
5. Mix well in a pan with the jaggery and sauté till it melts.
6. Mix the chaana and stir till it loses some of the moisture and comes together.
7. Demold the chocolate from the molds.
8. With a help of an icing bag or a spoon pour the makha sandesh into the chocolate cups.
9. Garnish with chocolate chips.