Already worried about your dinner menu? Shagun is here to iron out all those crease lines. Today, she will show you how to make a tasty and healthy Chicken Cafreal recipe. So bring out those pots and pans and get cooking!
1. Marinate the chicken with oil, fresh herbs, seasoning and pepper. Set it aside for 30 min.
2. Roast the garlic in the oven with some salt and oil.
3. In a heated pan, add in oil and add in the chicken and cook well on both sides.
4. To make the cafreal sauce, add in the paste in a pan and add in fresh cream and mix well.
5. To serve, plate you chicken with the cafreal sauce, mashed potatoes and roasted garlic.