Sep 07, 2016
When we talk of Goan food, we can’t go by without mentioning the famous Chorizo. Shagun, today gives her personal twist to the authentic Goan Chorizo recipe and creates the yummulicious Goan Prawn & Chorizo Bruschetta.
1. Start by cutting the bread, dousing them with olive oil, seasoning them with salt and pepper and putting them in the oven to crisp them up.
2. Next, blanch the basil. In a blender add in the basil, some mayonnaise, salt and pepper and mix it together. Grate some lemon zest and garlic on top.
3. Saute the choriz sausages and add in the prawns. Switch off the gas and add in lemon juice.
4. Get the bruchetta out of the oven.
5. Put all the elements together and serve.