Goan Sausage Chilli Fry
Give your breakfast a twist with this spicy Goan sausage chili fry on the side.
1. Stuff the chicken sausages in a cast and place it in boiling water for 2 mins.
2. Once boiled, remove them and take out the sausages from the cast onto a plate.
3. In a pan, heat some oil and add the onions and fry till onions become translucent.
4. Then add tomatoes & capsicum and fry for another minute.
5. Add the sausages and mix with the vegetables.
6. Put chilli powder & salt. Mix well and then add the tomato puree and give it another mix.
7. Add sugar & vinegar and stir the mixture well.
8. Finally add some butter and cook on a high flame for 1-2 mins.