1. Blanch the cauliflower with some salt for 2 minutes.
2. Mix corn flour, maida, salt and water. Dip cauliflower florets in batter and fry till brown. Remove and keep aside.
3. For the gravy mix Gobi Manchurian Masala with water and mix well.
4. Heat oil in a pan & stir-fry diced vegetables (onion, capsicum, carrot) for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add masala mixture & gobi pakoda.
6. Bring to boil & simmer for 2-3 minutes. For thicker gravy simmer for 3-4 minutes.
7. Garnish with chopped spring onion & serve hot.