1. Heat oil in a kadai
2. Add 1 tsp grated ginger-garlic
3. Add 2 onions, finely chopped
4. Add 1 tomato, finely chopped
5. Add a little coriander
6. Add the 1/4 tsp hing (asafoetida), 1/2 tsp haldi (turmeric) 1 tsp mix masala and salt to taste. Mix the ingredients and fry
7. Add chopped potatoes
8. Add green peas and a little water to cook
9. Mix well and cover the kadai. Leave on the flame for 5 minutes
10. To check if the potatoes cook, try cutting one with a spoon in the kadai. If it chops easily, you know it has cooked well.
11. Shift the sabzi into a bowl and it's ready to serve
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.