Gulab Jamun Recipe
A mouthwatering Gulab Jamun with a tempting twist of crunchy nuts that will make your memories unforgettable with your loved ones. Give a twist to your regular Gulab Jamun by making our easy recipe. Watch the Britannia Dessert Carnival and make some mouthwatering sweet dishes at home.
● In a large bowl, stir together the milk powder, flour, baking powder, and cardamom. Stir in the almonds, pistachios and golden raisins. Mix in the melted ghee, then pour in the milk, and continue to mix until well blended. Cover and let rest for 20 minutes.
● In a large skillet, stir together the sugar, water, rose water and a pinch of cardamom. Bring to a boil, and simmer for just a minute. Set aside.
● Fill a large heavy skillet halfway with oil. Heat over medium heat for at least 5 minutes. Knead the dough, and form into about 20 small balls. Reduce the heat of the oil to low, and fry the balls in one or two batches. After about 5 minutes, they will start to float, and expand to twice their original size, but the color will not change much. After the jamun floats, increase the heat to medium, and turn them frequently until light golden. Remove from the oil to paper towels using a slotted spoon, and allow to cool. Drain on paper towels and allow to cool slightly.
● Place the balls into the skillet with the syrup. Simmer over medium heat for about 5 minutes, squeezing them gently to soak up the syrup. Serve immediately, or chill.
- gulab jamun
- india food network
- indian desserts
- Indian sweets
- gulab jamun recipe
- britannia dessert carnival
- indian sweet dishes
- gulab jamun recipe in marathi
- gulab jamun in hindi
- gulab jamun recipe with khoya
- gulab jamun kaise banaye
- gulab jamun banane ki vidhi
- easy gulab jamun recipe
- sabse aasan gulab jamun
- perfect gulab jamun recipe
- how to make gulab jamun at home
- homemade gulab jamun
- homemade gulab jamun recipe
- ghar pe gulab jamun kaise banaye