1. Add spinach, coriander, mint, green chilies and coconut in the jar of a blender and make a smooth paste,
use little water if required.
2. Heat oil in a pan then add cumin seeds and let them crackle.
3. Add onion and fry till pinkish in colour.
4. Add ginger garlic paste and fry till onions turns golden brown.
5. Add yogurt, garam masala powder, turmeric powder and salt, fry for another 2-3 minutes.
6. Add the green paste and prawns then fry for 2 minutes.
7. Wash the rice and soak in enough water for 30 minutes.
8. Drain the water.
9. Add rice, lemon juice, salt, cinnamon and cloves in a pan along with 4 cups of water.
10. Cover and cook on low heat until rice is 80% cooked.
11. Transfer the rice over the green prawn masala and spread evenly.
12. Sprinkle golden fried onions, coriander and ghee on top.
13. Cover the lid of the pan and cook on very low heat for 10-12 minutes.
14. Remove the pan from heat and let the biryani rest for 5 minutes.
15. Fluff with a fork and serve hot with raita.