To make the batter:
1. In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients which are Oat Flour, Maida (All purpose flour), baking powder & baking soda. Mix the ingredients well and keep the bowl aside.
2. In another bowl add the bananas and mash it with a fork. Add an egg and beat the mixture well. Then add buttermilk and mix well until well combined.
3. Put the dry and wet ingredients together and mix them until well combined.
4. Add a little bit of cooking oil to the batter and beat the mixture well.
To make the pancakes:
1. Heat a pan and smear a bit of butter on it.
2. Scoop out a bit of the mixture using a ladle and put it on top of the pan.
3. Flip the pancake after a few seconds and let it cook on the other side as well.