1. For the stuffing, heat an iron kadhai and add oil to it.
2. Put cumin seeds and chopped onions and saute it.
3. Add a paste containing boiled green peas, green chillies, ginger and garlic paste.
4. Put cumin powder, salt and dry mango powder and keep mixing it.
5. Add coriander leaves and keep sauteing it till it becomes dry.
6. Once it becomes roasted and dry, remove it from the kadhai in a bowl and allow it to cool down.
7. Heat a tawa. Dust flour on the dough and roll it.
8. Form a ball out of the stuffing and place it in the middle of the rolled dough and close the edges.
9. Cover it properly and press it and again dust it in flour and roll it very gently.
10. Put it on the heated tawa and add little oil.
11. Once it has cooked, serve it hot with curd.