Healthy Eating: Sindhi Sai Bhaji
A quintessential Sindhi vegetarian curry, this one-pot meal is a delight for everyone who is health conscious.
1. In a pressure cooker, add in oil, garlic, ginger, green chillies and saute.
2. Put in onions and saute until translucent.
3. Add in dal, carrots, pumpkin, potatoes, beans, brinjal and mix well.
4. Put turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin seed powder and stir.
5. In this, mix tomatoes, salt and all the green vegetables.
6. Mix well, pour in some water and let it cook for a while.
7. Once cooked, blend with a hand blender.
8. Garnish and serve.