Healthy Egg Salad Wraps
1. For making the egg salad, take a big bowl and add scrambled boiled eggs.
2. Put thick yogurt (greek or hung curd).
3. Spice it up by adding a pinch of mustard powder, black pepper powder, salt to taste, chili flakes, and mix it all together.
4. For colour, put some spring onions (chopped) and stir it.
5. Take a pan and switch the gas on. Heat the tortilla wraps from both the sides.
6. Place whole lettuce on the tortilla along with the egg salad filling.
7. Fold the wrap from one side and cut it into halves or in small shapes like pinwheels.
8. Ready to Serve with sauce/chutney.