Healthy Fruit Soup With Mango Salsa
Tired of eating greasy, heavy meals? Give this light fruit soup a try.
1. Dice the mango into cubes.
2. Fold in with ﬁnely diced onions, chilli, chopped mint and julienned basil leaves.
3. Sprinkle with the chaat masala & cumin powder. Scoop the melon to get small balls & toss in with the chaat masala, cumin and julienned basil.
4. Blend the water melon with the honey, small dash of tabasco & orange juice.
5. Take out Segments of orange & set aside.
6.Plate the mango mix in a ring on a plate & refrigerate.
7. To serve, pull the plate out, garnish with the segments, mint leaves & diced apple jelly.
8. Pour the extra chilled watermelon soup on the plate, at the table.