1. Take a bowl, add some oats to it. Add some water to it and mix well.
2. Drop one spoon of curd to this batter and mix well.
3. Whisk it till it reaches a nice consistency.
4. Use a spatula check if there are no lumps in the batter.
5. Deseed an apple and cut medium-sized slices of the apple.
6. Coat the apple slices with the oats batter. Heat some oil for frying.
7. Dip the apple slices in the oats batter and let it fry until golden brown.
8. In a another pan, make some sugar syrup with the help of water and sugar.
9. Add some strands of saffron to it and stir it for sometime.
10. Dip these apple jalebis in the sugar syrup. Make sure the sugar syrup is hot while youre dipping the apple slices.
11. Your fruit jalebis are ready to serve.