Mar 16, 2016
1. Take some oats flour in a big bowl.
2. Add some yogurt, chopped onions, green chillies, chopped ginger, red chilli powder and some cumin seeds to the oats flour.
3. Add salt as per your taste.
4. Add water to this and mix everything well.
5. The batter consistency should be similar to that of dosa batter.
6. Keep a non stick pan on medium heat and some oil to it.
7. Take a scoop of the batter and place it in between the pan and then gently spread the batter around.
8. Drizzle some oil from the side and on top.
9. Flip over the chilla and cook it on the other side until crisp.
10. Serve it along with some chutney or pickle