If chocolate is the answer, who cares what the question is! Mississippi Mud Pie enriched with Britannia Good Day Chunkies crust and overloaded with chocolate guarantees perfectly gooey chocolate in every bite. Try this dessert pie by Chef Nandita Iyer and stay tuned to #BritanniaDessertCarnival for more such palatable dessert this festive season.
2. In bowl add crushed biscuits and melted butter mix will, than add it to the pie mould spread it properly and keep it fridge for 15 mins
3. Bake for 11-13 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and REDUCE HEAT TO 325 F.
1. While crust is baking, cream together butter and brown sugar in a stand mixer with a paddle attachment on medium speed.
2. Beat in eggs one at a time, mixing in between on low, scraping down the sides as needed.
3. Melt chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl on 30-second intervals, stirring between each until fully melted.
4. Mix in melted chocolate, cocoa, heavy cream, and chocolate extract on low speed until fully incorporated. The mixture will be liquid.
5. Carefully pour mixture into the prepared pie crust, since crust may vary slightly in thickness and depth of the shell, do not overfill. Pour until the batter is 1/2-inch from the lip of the crust and then discard the rest if there is excess.
6. Carefully transfer to the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes, rotating halfway through.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool to room temperature, then either top with the Homemade Whipped Cream recipe and chocolate curls and serve or transfer to the fridge until ready to enjoy. I recommend topping with whipped cream right before serving, but it can be done in advance if crunched for time. Leave pan sides intact until ready to serve.