- Take urad dal in a bowl and let it soak for some time.
- Put the dal into the mixer for grinding purpose. Give it a good mix.
- Add cold water to the dal post grinding and again give it a grind.
- Once it's done add salt to it.
- On the other hand, keep oil for heating in a frying pan.
- Then add small portions of the batter into the pan for frying purpose.
- Fry them up. Keep a bowl full of cold water ready to put the fried vadas in.
- In a bowl take curd and add powdered sugar to it.
- Then add some salt and mix it up.
- Take the vadas out from the chilled water. Press them to remove the water.
- Dip them into the bowl of curd and push it in.
- Plate it and Garnish with red chilli powder, tamarind chutney and coriander leaves.
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.