- Turn on the gas and add a tbsp of Oil and Butter.
- Once heated, add Mustard Seeds, Cumin Seeds, Curry Leaves, Ginger-Garlic paste and Round Red Chillies. Mix all these well.
- Add Turmeric Powder, Mix Masala, finely chopped Onion, Tomato and Salt to taste. Mix it again together.
- Add Water to it and then let the onion and tomato turn soft. Wait for 10 Mins.
- Add 1 cup cooked Lentils (liquefied Tur Dal/Pigeon Pea) . Mix it up.
- Add finely chopped Spinach to the mixture in the pan. Mix it well.
- Once boiled add Butter to it and let it melt.
- Plate it and Serve with Rice and other accompaniments.
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.