1. Add stem removed spinach leaves into boiling water.
2. Put sugar and salt to retain the colour of the spinach.
3. Strain it and pour cold water over the spinach to cool it and once it cools, puree it.
4. Add ghee to a heated pan and put cumin seeds, green chillies, finely diced onions and stir it well.
5. Add salt as per taste and let the onions cook.
6. Put ginger-garlic paste and cook it for a minute.
7. Add tomato puree, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and cumin powder and cook it.
8. Put pureed spinach and pour in the milk.
9. Add paneer, garam masala, coriander leaves and cardamoms.
10. Put cream and stir it well and serve it hot.
Seema's YouTube channel, IFN Ka Dhaba is a place where you can rediscover some of the most delicious and popular dishes from the Punjabi kitchen. If you are looking for north Indian recipes, you know where to stop by.