India Food Network
Nov 07, 2018
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan about 1 inch deep. To check if the oil is ready, put one drop of batter in the oil. The batter should sizzle and come up without changing in color right away.
2. Dip the apple slices into the batter one at a time, making sure the slice is covered with the batter. Then, slowly drop the slices into the frying pan.
3. Fry the jalebi in small batches. The jalebi will take about 4 to 5 minutes to cook.
4. Turn them occasionally. Fry the jalebi until both sides are golden-brown.
5. Transfer them into the warm syrup.
6. Let jalebi soak in the hot syrup for a few seconds and take out over wire rack so excess syrup can be dripped from jalebi.
7. Garnish with sliced pistachios.
8. Serve hot.