India Food Network
Nov 01, 2018
– For the sugar syrup: Take a pan and add 1 cup water, 2 cup sugar & cardamom. let it boil well. It should be very syrupy. Add lemon juice after it boils. Keep it aside
– For the dough: Put the dry ingredients together and then the water & ghee, knead well.
– Now shape the balushahi balls and press it lightly so that we can place a pistachio later on.
– Heat the oil in a pan and fry them in low heat. It should cook thoroughly. Remove it from oil once they become golden brown.
– Now put them in sugar syrup for about half an hour. Garnish with pistachio and serve