Chef Neha Lakhani
Apr 26, 2016
Want to indulge in sugar rush? Try making these fridge set chocolate bars at home.
1. Heat a deep pan and pour water to it to boil.
2. Take a bowl of butter and put it over the boiling water for it to melt.
3. Once it melts completely, add honey and cocoa powder and mix it well.
4. Add muesli mixture, cranberries and crushed digestive biscuits and mix it well.
5. Put this mixture in a rectangular container.
6. Drizzle melted white chocolate over it.
7. Refrigerate it over night.
8. Once it becomes hard, remove it from the container by turning the container upside down.
9. Cut it into long bars and they are ready to be eaten!