1. In a large bowl, mix together minced meat, ginger garlic and chilli paste, coriander and mint paste, turmeric powder and water.
2. Mix this well and let it steam on the gas.
3. In a heated pan, add in butter, onions and saute.
4. Add the minced meat to the onions along with some salt and mix it well.
5. Put this into a baking dish and form the base.
6. Add boiled and grated potatoes on top and bake it in the oven.
7. Serve hot.
Learn simple, easy-to-follow recipes from India's best home chefs, and explore fascinating stories about regional food.