Homemade Gajar Ka Halwa Recipe
Carrot Halwa is an indian dessert made with carrots, it is popularly known as Gajar Ka Halwa. Fresh grated reddish pink carrots are cooked in thick condensed milk, and garnished with dry fruits is the perfect mouthwatering dessert. Watch this recipe in the Britannia Dessert Carnival and make some mouthwatering sweet dishes at home.
1. Peel and grate the carrots.
2. Simmer in milk with the cardamom until liquid evaporates.
3. Heat ghee in a heavy pan and add the carrot mixture.
4. Cook over a gentle flame for 10-15 minutes.
5. Stir in sugar and continue cooking until the halwa turns deep reddish color.
6. Stir in dried fruit and serve.
- india food network
- Indian Dessert Recipe
- gajar ka halwa recipe in hindi
- how to make perfect gajar ka halwa
- carrot halwa recipe
- gajar ka halwa with khoya
- gajar ka halwa with mawa
- gajar ka halwa with condensed milk
- best gajar ka halwa recipe
- punjabi gajar halwa recipe
- step by step gajar halwa recipe
- how to make gajar halwa in pressure cooker
- carrot pudding recipe
- quick gajar halwa recipe
- gajar ka halwa in microwave
- gajar ka halwa recipe