Homemade Malpua Recipe
Thinking to make easy dessert? Don't worry we will tell you how to make easy Malpua. Rich sweet Indian pancakes deep fried in ghee, soaked in sugar syrup will bring you the yummy-licious Malpuas. Make this easy recipe for your family and let us know in the comment section. Watch the Britannia Dessert Carnival and make mouthwatering delicacies at home.
1. firstly, in a large mixing bowl take maida, rava and sugar.
2. also add fennel powder and cardamom powder.
3. further add milk or rabri.
4. mix well making sure there are no lumps in the batter.
5. add water as required and mix well.
6. make sure the batter is of smooth poring consistency.
7. further whisk the batter for atleast 5 minutes.
8. cover and rest the batter for 30 minutes.
9. pour the batter into hot oil / ghee.
10. once the malpua starts to float, splash oil over malpuas.
11. and also press gently with the help of perforated spoon.
12. the malpuas will puff up like poori.
13. now fry both sides till they turn golden brown.
14. drain the malpuas onto the a kitchen towel to remove excess oil.
15. now soak the malpuas into hot sugar syrup.
16. rest for 10 minutes making sure both the sides of malpua are soaked well.
17. finally, serve malpuas hot with rabri and garnished with few nuts.
- india food network
- indian desserts
- britannia dessert carnival
- सूजी के टेस्टी मालपुए बनाये एक नए तरीके से
- instant suji tasty malpua recipe market style
- सूजी के टेस्टी मालपुए
- टेस्टी मालपुए
- tasty malpua recipe
- suji malpua recipe in hindi
- instant suji malpua recipe
- malpua recipe
- samolina malpua recipe
- rava malpua recipe
- malpua recipe in hindi
- how to make malpua
- malphua recipe
- malpua banane ki vidhi
- malpuri recipe