Homemade Nankhatai Recipe
Nankhatai is a Crunchy & crumbly dessert that sets the festive mood to a new high. It is a sweet delicacy made from Maida and Besan Atta. Amazingly delicious sweet to have with family and friends in festive season. Watch this all time favourite recipe only on Britannia Dessert Carnival.
1. Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take half cup of unsalted butter (at room temperature).
2. Furthermore, add half cup of powdered sugar.
3. Beat smooth using a hand blender or a whisk for 5 -10 minutes.
4. make sure to beat till the butter or till it turns soft and fluffy.
5. Further add plain flour, salt, semolina and baking soda.
6. Furthermore, add cardamom powder (elaichi powder).
7. Mix well with the help of spatula.
8. Further, knead the dough and combine with your hand.
9. Do not over knead as maida will release gluten and turn chewy.
10. Make small balls and flatten with your hand.
11. Further, top with few chopped pistachios over nankhatai and press gently.
12. Place the tray into preheated oven. Bake the cake at 180 degree celsius or 356 degree fahrenheit for 15 minutes. or till the biscuits start to turn slight golden on top.
13. Remove the tray and allow the cake to cool completely.
14. Once cooled completely, nankhatai turns crunchy and tasty.
15. Finally, serve nankhatai or store in airtight container when cooled completely.
- india food network
- indian desserts
- Diwali Special Recipe
- Diwali Recipe
- Dessert Recipe
- nankhatai recipe
- nankhatai biscuit
- nankhatai banane ki vidhi
- nankhatai banane ka tarika
- how to make nankhatai
- homemade nankhatai
- nankhatai without oven
- indian cookies
- nankhatai with semolina
- nankhatai recipe tarla dalal
- besan nankhatai recipe in oven
- nankhatai recipe video
- nankhatai by sanjeev kapoor