Appetiser Recipes | Homemade Paneer Frankie
1. Mix yoghurt, sour cream, cream, paneer tikka or tandoori masala, red chilli flakes, salt and butter in a bowl for the marinade.
2. Coat the paneer well in the marinade and let it rest about 10-15 minutes.
3. In a pan heat oil and sauté the marinated paneer for 5-6 minutes.
4. For onion slaw, mix onions, fresh coriander, chat masala and lime juice in a bowl.
5. Assemble the Frankie by placing the paneer on tortillas or whole wheat rotis and place some slaw on top of the paneer.
6. Now with the help of olive oil close the Frankie and roast on hot Tawa.