Homemade Shankarpali Recipe
The classic diamond shaped sugary fried sweet goes perfect with anything. Traditional Shankarpali made with all purpose flour, milk and sugar is delicious snack to have during festivities. Express the love to your friends & family by making tasty Shankarpali.
1. Take milk and ghee in to microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute.
2. Add sugar to the above mixture and stir well.
3. After this mixture cools down start adding all-purpose flour and start kneading the dough to make very soft but little bit stiff dough.
4. Now cover and keep the dough for 30 mins.
5. Make small balls from the dough and roll like thick paratha.
6. Remove the edges by using knife or pizza cutter.
7. Now cut in to desired shape and deep fry till it gets light brown color.
8. Store in air tight container or zip lock bag once it cools down.
- india food network
- britannia dessert carnival
- shankar pali
- shankarpali recipes
- shankarpali recipe in marathi language
- shankarpali recipe in hindi language
- shankarpali recipe in marathi
- shankarpali sweet
- how to make shankarpali
- how to make shankarpali in marathi
- how to make shankarpali in kannada
- how to make shankarpali in hindi
- how to make shankarpali by sanjeev kapoor
- recipe for shankarpali
- shankarpali banane ki vidhi
- diwali sweets recipe