India Food Network
Nov 02, 2018
1. Take milk and ghee in to microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute.
2. Add sugar to the above mixture and stir well.
3. After this mixture cools down start adding all-purpose flour and start kneading the dough to make very soft but little bit stiff dough.
4. Now cover and keep the dough for 30 mins.
5. Make small balls from the dough and roll like thick paratha.
6. Remove the edges by using knife or pizza cutter.
7. Now cut in to desired shape and deep fry till it gets light brown color.
8. Store in air tight container or zip lock bag once it cools down.