1. Heat some oil in a pan.
2. Fry the onions and minced garlic.
3. Put the chipotle sauce. Squeeze the lime.
4. Meanwhile boil the veggies.
5. Take another pan and heat some butter. Saute the mushrooms.
6. At this point, take the veggies out and keep it to cool.
7. Take a pan and put some chipotle sauce. Add the peanut butter and apple juice.
8. Put the green onions in the sauce. Sprinkle some cilantro.
9. Now add the noodles to the sauce.
10. Garnish with mushrooms, boiled veggies.
Learn simple, easy-to-follow recipes from India's best home chefs, and explore fascinating stories about regional food.