Honey And Cinnamon French Toasts
Sunday breakfast just got a whole lot tastier! Try this giving this delicious twist to your regulat french toast.
1. Take a mixing bowl and add eggs, honey, caster sugar, cinnamon and cream and whisk it well.
2. Heat a pan and pour oil.
3. Take a slice of bread and cut it diagonally into a half.
4. Dip the bread pieces into the egg batter.
5. Drop the bread pieces into the pan and let it fry.
6. Once it has become crisp on the outside, remove it from the pan and plate it.
7. Top it with fresh cream, berries and honey and serve it.