Wanna know how to boil noodles perfectly. See the video and become a perfectionist.
- Place the saucepan on on to a high flame
- Add the water almost till the rim
- Let the water come to a boil. This should take about about 2-3 mins
- Once the water begins to boil, break the noodles into 2 half and add it into the water
- Let the noodles boil for a minute and a half
- Use a fork to separate the noodles
- TIP: Don’t need to add oil or salt for boiling the noodles.
- Check the noodles time to time to see if they are cooked, they should be bend and not be stiff
- Once the noodles are moist and supple switch off the flame
- Drain the excess water from the noodles on to a strainer
- Place the noodles under a cold-water tap, and keep turning them with a fork so that the noodles don’t stick together
- The noodles are now perfectly boiled