These quick and easy coconut and fig balls are tasty and healthy! Perfect for the festive season.
1. Heat the pan and add in the condensed milk, coconut and and cottage cheese and mix them well.
2. Add in the figs and combine.
3. Remove the mix from the heat and let it cool for awhile.
4. Once cooled, scoop little portions from the mix and roll them into bite size balls.
5. Garnish with pistachio and serve.
Learn simple, easy-to-follow recipes from India's best home chefs, and explore fascinating stories about regional food.