India Food Network
May 28, 2019
1. Take some ghee in a pan.
2. Once it melts, add caraway seeds and cook.
3. Now add cloves, black peppercorns, star anise, mace, cinnamon stick, cardamoms, bay leaves and cook all.
4. Put a bowl full of soaked basmati rice in the pan. Preferred long grain basmati and do not stir too much.
5. Pour in some water along with salt to taste.
6. Add in the roasted cashews and few mint leaves. Stir it well.
7. Now put some milk in to give it a lovely white colour and richness.
8. Stir and then cover the rice with a lid for some time.
9. Then add the biryani rice over few cooked vegetables by following the layering process.
10. Ready to Serve.