Dec 21, 2016
This Christmas don’t include store bought cookies in your hamper, instead, make them at home. Follow Chef Priyanka’s simple steps and bake 3 different kinds of cookies from one dough mixture.
1. Start by creaming together butter and sugar.
2. Add in the flour and mix well.
3. Bring together this dough and refrigerate this dough for a while.
4. Get it out of the fridge and divide it into 3 portions.
5. In the first portion add in ginger powder, black raisins.
6. In the second portion add in coconut and add tuti fruiti in the third portion.
7. Mix all these well, individually.
8. Roll out the cookies and bake them.