South Indian Recipe: How To Make Adhirasam
A South Indian favourite, Adhirasam is usually made at weddings. Learn to make this delicious treat at home.
1 . In a heated pan, add in jaggery along with water and cook it till it melts.
2. Once melted, add in cardamom and mix.
3. In a bowl, add in rice flour and ginger powder. Mix well and keep aside.
4. Mix in the jaggery in the flour mix.
5. Add in ghee and water and knead the dough together.
6. Once that is done, scoop out little portions of the dough and shape them into small discs.
7. Deep fry them and serve.