How To Make Apple Ring Fritters
Light, crisp and delicious, our Apple Ring Fritters are an effortless evening time snack created by Chef Kamini Patel. A cored apple cut into rings, dipped in a sweet buttermilk batter, coated with cinnamon and then fried, gives you the cosy warm crunch to liven up those dull monsoon evenings.
- Whisk the buttermilk with sugar in one wide bowl
- Whisk flour, salt cinnamon and nutmeg in another bowl
- Dip the apple slice in buttermilk first, then flour
- Repeat one more
- Deep fry the fritters until golden brown
- Serve these crispy fritters paired with caramel sauce