- Cook the potatoes until soft, peel and mash coarsely.
- Heat oil in a small pan, add mustard seeds and let it crackle.
- Add rest of the tempering ingredients and mix it well. Keep it aside
- Take a mixing bowl, add potatoes, coriander leaves, lime juice, tempering, and salt. Combine all the ingredients together.
- Divide the potato mixture into equal sized portions, approximately the size of a lemon.
- Take another bowl, add gram flour, salt, and water for batter. Make sure the batter is lumps free.
- Dip each ball in the batter and deep fry until golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot with a chutney.
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.