How To Make Boondi Ladoo Recipe
Orange colour is a symbol of Indian culture, we eat Boondi Laddoo on a very auspicious days of festivals. Creamy boondi, nutty cashew nuts & rich saffron flakes makes the Boondi Laddoo more auspicious. Give it a try at home & let us know your feedback in the comment section below. Watch the Britannia Dessert Carnival and make some mouthwatering sweet dishes at home.
1. Prepare a thin batter with gram flour and water or milk. Heat ghee in a pan.
2. Fill the fryer or strainer with the batter up to the half.
3. Position it over pan and drain boondis in hot ghee by hitting the strainer on side of the pan, lifting up then again hitting. This process should be finished very quickly.
4. Fry them to golden color, drain and remove. Use up all the batter.
5. Prepare sugar syrup of one and a half thread consistency by boiling sugar and water.
6. Add saffron water and color to the syrup. Mix the boondis, syrup, dry fruits and cardamom.
7. After 10 minutes, sprinkle over a little hot water, cover and keep for 1 1/2 hour.
8. Prepare round balls with moist hands.
- india food network
- Indian sweet recipes
- Indian sweets
- Ladoo Recipe
- boondi laddu recipe
- boondi ladoo - boondi ke ladoo
- boondi ke ladoo recipe
- bundi ladoos
- boondi ke ladoo
- boondi ke ladoo recipe in hindi
- boondi ke ladoo banane ki vidhi
- sweet boondi ladoo recipe
- how to make boondi ke ladoo
- how to make boondi laddu
- how to make boondi ladoo at home
- quick and easy ladoo recipe
- 2 minute mein boondi ke ladoo
- easy perfect boondi laddu
- indian sweet laddu