- Take Kheema and add grated potato, leaves of 2 spring onions, some ginger-garlic paste, red chilly powder, salt, gram flour and 1 egg. Mix all these ingredients together.
- Add little more gram flour to the mixture.
- Heat the Oil for the frying procedure.
- Add small portions of the mixture into the frying pan.
- Fry until it gets crispy and golden brown in colour.
- Serve with any sauce of your choice.
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.