How To Make Chicken Thukpa
Thukpa is a traditional Himalayan delicacy prepared in a delicious chicken broth. Chef Varun Inamdar brings us a slice of the north with a delicious chicken noodles soup infused with timur powder and a variety of spices. Paired with a serving of noodles and chicken your thukpa is ready for you to gorge on.
For Chicken Stock
- Boil chicken bones, ginger and salt in water for 20 - 30 minutes. Discard the stock in a utensil and keep it aside.
For spice paste
- Add tomato followed by onion, ginger and garlic, crushed chilli, timur powder, black pepper and coriander leaves. Grind it together into a paste.
- Heat oil in a deep pan, add the spice paste, veggies, and chicken stock. Let it simmer for 5 - 10 minutes on a high flame.
- Add pink salt and lemon juice to the mixture.
- Take a bowl, add cooked noodles, steamed chicken and chicken broth.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and red chilli oil.