Chef Varun Inamdar
Aug 04, 2018
For Chicken Stock
– Boil chicken bones, ginger and salt in water for 20 – 30 minutes. Discard the stock in a utensil and keep it aside.
For spice paste
– Add tomato followed by onion, ginger and garlic, crushed chilli, timur powder, black pepper and coriander leaves. Grind it together into a paste.
– Heat oil in a deep pan, add the spice paste, veggies, and chicken stock. Let it simmer for 5 – 10 minutes on a high flame.
– Add pink salt and lemon juice to the mixture.
– Take a bowl, add cooked noodles, steamed chicken and chicken broth.
– Garnish it with coriander leaves and red chilli oil.