Jul 03, 2018
– Heat the olive oil and fry the garlic, onion and celery. Meanwhile, place the herbs in a muslin cloth and tie it up into a small potli.
– Once the onion, garlic and celery have cooked for at least 7-8 minutes, add the mushroom and salt and turn the heat on high.
– Once the mushrooms are cooked, add the stock, milk and the herb bouquet.
– Let the flavours cook for another 10 minutes.
– Add more stock or milk depending on your preference.
– Switch off the heat and let the soup cool before blending.
– Serve warm with some drizzled olive oil on top and croutons.