Now you can make Diwali gifts and sweets at home. Archana shows you a smart way of combining dates and chocolates. Watch the video and tell us what you thought!
1. Start by cutting the dates into half and adding in a cashewnut.
2. Dip the filled dates in melted chocolate.
3. Make sure to coat them evenly.
4. Once well coated, remove them and place them on a plate lined with butter paper.
5. Decorate with sprinkles and keep in the fridge to set.
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.