How To Make Gosht Dabroti
Gosht Dabroti is a famous Sindhi mutton delicacy. It is a delicious preparation where mutton pieces are cooked in onion, tomato gravy and tossed in aromatic spices. Watch and learn how to make Gosht Dabroti, a simple Sindhi-style mutton curry from our chef Veena Gidwani only on IFN Sindhi.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, chilies and saute for a minute.
- Next add onions and saute on low flame till light brown in colour.
- Now add mutton pieces and mix well with the onions being cooked.
- Now add all the dry spices and once again bhuno (Saute) for a couple of minutes.
- Next add tomatoes, salt and half the coriander leaves. Cook on medium flame stirring now and again, till the mutton is golden brown and the tomatoes are soft and well blended.
- Add one and a half cup of hot water and pressure cook for 10 minutes on low flame after the first whistle.
- Turn off flame, allow cooker to cool and serve hot on pav slices garnished with coriander leaves.