How To Make Hawaiian Pizza Quesadilla
Pizza Quesadilla is an ideal recipe for lunch or an early dinner. Tortilla topped with cheese and a pizza sauce and filled with fresh veggies make for an exciting party starter. Chopped pineapples give a Hawaiian touch to this wholesome dish. Watch and learn how to make this exotic recipe by our chef Kamini Patel only on IFN.
- Place a non stick pan on medium heat
- Place the tortilla on the pan and warm both sides for a few minutes, repeat with next one.
- Remove and place on board
- Spread first cheese
- Then tomato sauce
- And the remaining ingredients
- Fold into half
- Brush oil on the pan
- Place the half quesadillas on it
- Grill both sides
- Remove, slice into three
- Serve with side salad