How to Make Kati Roll With Mango Chutney by Chef Michael
Kati roll is street-food originating from Kolkata, India. In this mango season, Chef Michael gives you this delicious twist with sausages and Mango Chutney. It's a big mouthful of surprise!
1. In a heated pan, add in oil, mustard seeds, jeera, chilli powder and mix. Then add in cider vinegar, chopped onion, tamarind pulp and mix well.
2. Let the mix simmer for a little while then add in the mango and mix well.
3. In another pan, add in oil and let it heat up. Lightly cook a few tortilla wraps on both sides.
4. Remove the tortilla wraps on a plate and grill some sausages in the same pan.
5. To put together this dish, place the tortilla on a plate, add some lettuce on top along with the mango chutney and a sausage.
6. Roll this up and serve hot.